Saturday, May 13, 2017

PP343 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here!  Thanks so much for playing with my Sweet Treat challenge! There were so many delicious entries this week, I wish I could choose each and every one! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...


Seabrook Designs


Laurel's tasty trio of treats made my mouth water!  Popsicles, ice cream cones and sprinkles in yummy sherbet colors, along with cute papers, diecuts and embellishments, made her three cards winners in my sweet treat shoppe!  Congrats, Laurel, for being my Headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a happy Color Challenge from Claire!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card! It was a fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting back from vacation... and seeing my card making the cut is so much fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!